The intent and goals of this website are to:
- Motivate me to study for the ACCA qualification and encourage others to do the same
- Be used as an online resource by myself and anyone who is interested in the ACCA exams
- Provide reliable, informative and organised information about the ACCA exams
My goals are to:
- Study for and acquire the ACCA qualification
- Write down and explain each topic listed in each study guide in an easy to understand format
- Complete as many practice questions as possible and create quizzes with sample questions
- Strive to answer question that are asked of me as soon as I can
- Find out relevant information pertaining to ACCA exams and the accounting and financing fields, so that I can share them
- Create helpful study aides and share them with whoever needs them
This blog is NOT:
- Associated with or approved by ACCA and the views expressed on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of ACCA.
- Made for making money. You will see ads and products on the blog, but their sole purpose is to cover costs for maintaining the domain and hosting charges.
Thank you for your continued and unwavering support and for using Accounks as your trusted ACCA exam preparation resource. If you’d like to find out how to get started, please click here.